About the Maine Flower Show
The Maine Flower Show, owned and produced by members of Maine’s horticulture industry, is one of the biggest gardening and horticultural shows in the region. With a new location and new management as of 2017, the Maine Flower Show boasts more display gardens, more exhibits, more planting and outdoor living inspiration than any local show. For the 2018 show, in addition to 13 display gardens, the Maine Flower Show had 115 exhibits of plants, hardscape, arbor and garden supplies, hands-on workshops and seminars led by experts in growing and outdoor living. Gardeners of all stripes enjoy this one-of-a-kind horticultural experience each year.
- Display Gardens by Maine’s best garden and landscape companies
- Expert speakers in the horticultural industry
- Local landscapers, garden centers and nurseries
- Best in Show Display Garden Competition
- Creative planting showcases
- Outdoor living and entertaining displays
- Hot tubs, decks, and water features
…and Hundreds of Products and Supplies for Outdoor Gardening Enthusiasts!
My boyfriend and I went to the Maine Flower Show on Sunday, April 2nd for the first time and we have to give HUGE kudos to all the vendors! The displays, and more importantly the flowers, were absolutely gorgeous! Well done to everyone involved, we’ll definitely be back again next year!