About the Maine Flower Show
The Maine Flower Show, owned and produced by members of Maine’s horticulture industry, is one of the biggest gardening and horticultural shows in the region. With a new location at Thompson’s Point in Portland, Maine and new management as of 2017, the Maine Flower Show boasts more display gardens, more exhibits, more planting and outdoor living inspiration than any local show. The first 3 years of the show have averaged over 18,000 in paid attendance, plus an estimated additional 500 volunteers. 120-125 booths exhibit plants, hardscape, arbor related items, garden supplies, and all things relative to outdoor yardscaping and living. Gardeners of all stripes enjoy this one-of-a-kind horticultural experience each year.
- Display Gardens by Maine’s best garden and landscape companies
- Expert speakers in the horticultural industry
- Local landscapers, garden centers and nurseries
- Best in Show Display Garden Competition
- Creative planting showcases
- Outdoor living and entertaining displays
- Hot tubs, decks, and water features
…and Hundreds of Products and Supplies for Outdoor Gardening Enthusiasts!